Wind tunnel Ø 3.2
Dimensions (D.Sh.V.) 18.7×7.2×18.4 m (External dimensions of the frame can be coordinated and specified)
Flight Chamber: Glass – D 3.2 m, H 5 m; Total height 10 m
Power max .. 800 kW
Fans D 2000 mm (4×200 kW)
Flow rate max. up to 75 m / s
– Air exchange (forced)
– Heat exchange system with an external refrigeration unit (chiller el. Power of 250 kW)
The weight of the complete assembly is about 68 tons.
This wind tunnel is designed to perform sports and recreational flights in the mode of simulating the free fall of a person in the air.
It is optimal for working with all groups of visitors, both with children and adults who first find themselves in a wind tunnel, and with professional athletes and free fly lovers who will be comfortable in conducting training and competitions in almost any field, 4 way RW.Due to the excellent price-quality ratio, the Wind tunnel Ø 3.2 m allows you to carry out a business project of an aerodynamic complex with the shortest payback period.Like the smaller models, the Wind tunnel Ø 3.2 m. Allows you to have the widest selection of potential locations for the complex due to moderate requirements for power supply (without chiller up to 800 kW). The design of the glass with an entrance without a door and a large-capacity gateway platform allow visitors to rotate as quickly as possible, which significantly improves the economic performance of the wind tunnel. The Safe Landing System ensures safety when falling even from the highest point of the flight camera. At the same time, SBP provides easy access to replace the mesh cables directly in the glass. Exclusive is our latest development – a noise suppression system in the wind tunnel channel to increase acoustic comfort in the flight chamber.This Wind tunnel is intended for installation inside the building. At the same time, its supporting frame can be closed by sandwich panels or glass.
- The average operating time per month is about 150 hours
- The average level of profitability of the complex based on the Wind tunnel Ø 3.2 m. – about 40%
- The average payback period is 3-5 years
* The information is for reference, indicative in nature, since these parameters depend on the installation site and the management of the complex.https://youtu.be/RE3c_FWphX4
Dimensions (D.Sh.V.) 18.7×7.2×18.4 m (External dimensions of the frame can be coordinated and specified)Flight Chamber: Glass – D 3.2 m, H 5 m; Total height 10 mPower max .. 800 kWFans D 2000 mm (4×200 kW)Flow rate max. up to 75 m / sCooling:- Air exchange (forced)- Heat exchange system with an external refrigeration unit (chiller el. Power of 250 kW)The weight of the complete assembly is about 68 tons.
Contents of delivery
- Bearing frame
- Ducts with swivel assemblies and swivel blades
- Main fans with motors 4 pcs.
- Cooling system (air exchange)
- Flight camera
- Gateway Tambour (capacity 10 people)
- Frequency inverters 4×220 kW
- Digital Pipe Control System
- Diffuser and confuser lights
- Safe Landing System
The price of the basic kit is indicated on the website.
- Internal noise suppression system (increases acoustic comfort in the flight chamber) $ 11,000
- Heat exchange cooling system $ 20,000
- Chiller (250 kW) $ 100,000
- Equipment (overalls, helmets) 20 sets 7000 $
- Compliance with CE sert. (including Siemens engines) $ 27,000
Terms of delivery, price, warranty
- Price in $ at the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Prepayment 70% Final payment 30% (before shipment)
- Terms of delivery – pickup
- The basic delivery set in volume is 9 euro trucks or 9 containers 40 ft.
- 5 months production time
- 12 months warranty
- Resource of fan blades – at least 8000 hours
- The price of installation supervision and commissioning is 1% of the cost of delivery.
What is required to start a project
- Good location
- Complex project
- Installation of wind tunnels and building construction
- Power connection
- Recruitment and training of staff. Minimum requirements: 1 manager 2 administrators, 6 instructors
- Purchase of equipment (overalls, helmets, shoes) about 20 sets
- Miscellaneous (furniture, office equipment, bar equipment)